Saturday, December 7, 2013

Duck, Duck, Lanyards!

Since duck season is upon us, the boy asked me to make him some new duck call lanyards for his upcoming hunts. Since I love him, and I also don't want the 300 dollar duck call falling into the water, I agreed to make a couple for him! I found the Paracord I needed at my local home improvement store! I choose 4 different colors, two for each lanyard! 
This is the first color scheme I choose...
...and this is the second....
it took me about 8 hours to make two, they take awhile to make if you make them nice and tight! Like I said we don't want them falling apart on the water when he's hunting! Here is the finished product..
The boy was kind enough to send me a picture of him and the lanyard in use on his latest duck hunt. He said they worked great! Wish I was able to go on this trip, I had some studying to do for finals! Next time however, ducks beware!
And of course I had to make one for myself ;). Pink and black for me!





No comments:

Post a Comment